1. Everyone signed up to volunteer for Talvipäivät will do the task/tasks assigned for them during the Talvipäivä-weekend (21.-23.2.2020) in one (1x 8h) or in two (2x 4h) shifts.
2. The enrollment for volunteering for Talvipäivät is binding. The shift can only be cancelled with doctor´s notice.
3. The volunteer must refund the full price of the Talvipäivä-bracelet (110 euros), if:
volunteer comes late or doesn´t come to the shift assigned to them
refuses for the task assigned to them
volunteer comes to the shift intoxicated
4. The volunteer has a great responsibility, so one must be able to work and be on time for the shift (10 mins before the start of the shift). JYTPY ry can consider the liability to indemnify case-by-case.
5. Each volunteer gets as a reward for their shift: a free Talvipäivä-bracelet, patch for overalls and the possibility to join the official afterparty held for the organizers on Sunday evening 23.2.2020. Also each volunteer gets a certificate for their volunteering.